Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Business Support Services Internship
Management Systems International (MSI)
Location: Washington DC, USA
Last Date: September 22, 2011
Business Support Services Internship, Washington, D.C.
Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. MSI is part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries, including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
MSI has an immediate need for an intern to help our busy Business Support Services Department. The position is available immediately and will last until approximately December 31, 2011, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the needs of the Department.
• Assist in editing contracts and communications;
• Perform administrative tasks: alphabetize and collate files; filing, copying, delivering and scanning documents;
• Aid in an internal audit of the Department’s electronic and physical files and help take to storage as needed;
• Move MSI staff as needed;
• Install water bottles and supply boats with paper and kitchen supplies;
• Provide additional support to the Business Services Department as needed.
• Fluency in Spanish;
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Familiarity with MS Excel and Word required;
• Valid Driver’s License;
• Ability to lift or move moderate to heavy materials (up to 60 pounds) as a regular part of the job.
• Interest in the workings of boats.
Internships require a commitment of up to 32 hours per week. Applicants residing or attending school in the D.C. Metropolitan area will be given preference. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This is a paid position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website:
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to