Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
International Consultant / Team Leader ( Gender Policy Skills Training for Gender PCG Viet Nam)
UN Women Vietnam
Last Date: August 25, 2011
One International Consultant as a Team Leader and One National Consultant as a Team Member to provide a Gender Policy Skills Training for Gender PCG Viet Nam in this October
UN Women Vietnam is seeking for one International Consultant as a Team Leader and one National Consultant as a Team Member to provide a Gender Policy Skills Training for Gender PCG Viet Nam in this October.
Deadline for submissions: 5.00 PM (Hanoi time, GMT+7), 25 August 2011
The general objective of the assignment is to provide a Gender Policy Skills Training for Gender PCG Viet Nam in this October. The specific objectives are:
- To increase the knowledge of participating Gender PCG members on the policy and legal document formulation and implementation process in Viet Nam
- To increase the knowledge of participating Gender PCG members on national and international gender related policy system.
- To strengthen the capacity of participating Gender PCG members on policy analysis and to identify how they can actively address inequalities through implementation and monitoring of laws, policies and programmes that promote gender equality and women’s empowerment.
The international consultant will work as the team leader with one national consultant as team members to develop and deliver Policy Skills Training to Gender PCG members on practical approaches to analysis of government policies and legal documents to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment. Three-day training will be delivered in middle October 2011. Approximately 25 to 30 Gender PCG members and members of the Government will participate in the training group.
The main components of the training are suggested to include, but not exclusively, the following:
- Policy and legal document formulation and implementation process in Viet Nam
- National and International gender related policy system
- Tools for policy analysis
- Practical approaches to mainstreaming gender and advocating on gender issues in the context of policy development
Download detailed Terms of Reference here: http://www.un.org.vn/en/un-woman.html
Interested applicants are requested to submit a CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed institute/organization/firm and individual consultants with teams will be contacted. The UN reserves the right to select the institute at the indicated or lower level and prior to the closing date.
There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. The UN does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to