Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
NetWorks Programme Coordinator
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Last Date: August 26, 2011
Email: HR.Recruitment@malariaconsortium.org (Reference:
Malaria Consortium is an international organisation dedicated to the control of malaria and other communicable diseases throughout Africa and South East Asia. The NetWorks project is a global USAID funded project with activities in various countries. The NetWorks Progamme Coordinator will have the overall responsibility for the implementation of Malaria Consortium activities under NetWorks in Africa and Asia, as well as globally. You will will be expected to give principally management leadership and where feasible technical support to the project. You will also provide support to the country project implementers and represents the project among JHU/CCP, USAID, Ministries of Health and other stakeholders. You will plan and oversee the work of the two Malaria Consortium partners on the project.
The succesful candiate will
• Have a post graduate degree in business administration, public health, epidemiology or another relevant speciality
• Minimum of five years relevant experience in project/programme management/coordination/monitoring, preferably in a developing country setting
• Experience working in partnerships to deliver programmes
• Strong donor report and proposal writing skills
• Strong financial management skills and experience monitoring large budgets
• Knowledge of USAID compliance
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Excellent computer skills, MS Office in particular
• Good analytical skills, with close attention to detail
• Strong ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks without constant supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable representing the project and organisation externally
• Sensitive to diverse cultural and political environments
• Strong team leadership skills
How to apply
For a full job description please visit our website http://www.malariaconsortium.org
Please send a covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification along with your CV to Human Resources at HR.Recruitment@malariaconsortium.org
Please quote the position and country in the subject line of your application.
We appreciate your application however, only short listed candidates will be contacted within three weeks after the closing date.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to