Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Last Date: September 5, 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
About the Fundación Capital
Fundación Capital is a regional non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the formulation of poverty reduction public policies based on asset-building. In particular, the Fundacion Capital promotes policies to facilitate access to diversified formal financial services and the design of instruments that encourage productive investment of the poor in Latin America and the Caribbean.
About the Job
Fundacion Capital is seeking a Fundraising specialist for supporting the development of a private investment market place platform, oriented to social investment, specifically the capitalization of micro and small enterprises. The Fundraising specialist will lead the design and development of a fundraising and private capital engagement strategy, for reaching project’s different levels of goals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate in a feasibility study to be conducted in the design phase. Will contribute with a deep study about mapping potential capital contributors, such as diverse donor with mission-driven similarities, potential private partnerships for establishing diverse types of collaboration, and level of impact investing in the region,
• Developing a Fundraising operations strategy for the two front areas of private capital engagement (donors and impact investors), and public and private collaboration partnerships, among the region and internationally.
• In the 6th month of project development, prior to summit the final design, the Fundraising specialist must achieve the involvement of one donor or/and a private partnership collaboration, and started a diffusion program that guarantees an investment flow.
Qualifications and experience
Required skills and experience
• Advanced university degree in Business Administration, preferably in marketing, or resource mobilization. Subsequent professional qualification in fundraising and / or marketing ideal.
• Eight years of professional experience in managing an objective and budget-based business, and managing teams to deliver on financial outcomes.
• Professional Experience in combination of commercial marketing experience and fundraising experience would be ideal, especially experience in relationship management in either a fundraising or a commercial marketing setting.
• Significant experience in managing partnerships/engagement between corporate sector partners; experience in the area of corporate social responsibility is a plus.
• Familiarity with various fundraising techniques, i.e. direct mail, corporate partnerships, face-to-face campaigns, and experience in innovative fundraising strategies and investment attraction strategies, such “crowdfunding” and e-resources mobilization.
Fundraising Specialist will be based in Bogotá (Colombia), but will be required to travel a 50% of the time.
How to Apply
Applicants have to sent the CV and cover letter to email@example.com, under the reference “Fundraising specialist”. Applications will be received until the 5th of September, 2011.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to