Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Financial Inclusion Specialist
Last Date: September 5, 2011
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
About the Fundación Capital
Fundación Capital is a regional non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the formulation of poverty reduction public policies based on asset-building. In particular, the Fundación Capital promotes policies to facilitate access to diversified formal financial services and the design of instruments that encourage productive investment of the poor in Latin America and the Caribbean.
About the Job
Foundation Capital is seeking a full-time Financial Inclusion Specialist for Proyecto Capital which seeks the financial inclusion of conditional cash transfer programs´ beneficiaries through savings mobilization (more information at www.proyectocapital.org).
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Disseminate the Proyecto Capital in various countries, including El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Panama.
• Participate in the development of country level assessments.
• Improve the design of a financial education program and incentives to savings schemes.
• Develop project documents in each of the countries where the Proyecto Capital will be implemented.
• Studies in economics, public administration, finance, or related areas. Having a master's degree will be considered as an advantage.
• Professional experience of at least ten (10) years in microfinance, preferably in topics related to savings mobilization and/or microinsurance.
• Knowledge of social protection, financial education and/or behavioral economics is a plus.
• Ability to relate to different types of audiences: senior government officials, operational staff and people living in poverty.
• Experience of field work.
• Excellent interpersonal relations. Ease of development cordial and respectful relationships. Listening skills and teamwork.
• Willingness to travel up to 60% of their time.
• Fluency in Spanish and good level of English.
Interested candidates can send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com under the reference “Financial Inclusion Specialist”, before September 5th, 2011, indicating the date on which they would be available.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to