Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Social Investment Specialist
Last Date: September 5, 2011
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
About the Fundación Capital
Fundación Capital is a regional non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the formulation of poverty reduction public policies based on asset-building. In particular, the Fundacion Capital promotes policies to facilitate access to diversified formal financial services and the design of instruments that encourage productive investment of the poor in Latin America and the Caribbean.
About the Job
Fundacion Capital is seeking a full-time Specialist in social investment, for leading the development of a platform for establishing a private investment market place, oriented to social investment, specifically for the capitalization of micro and small enterprises. The project director (Social Investment Specialist) will coordinate a feasibility study and the design phase, focused in two out of the three following countries: Boliva, Peru, and Colombia.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Leading and coordinating a working team, composed by three consultants whose objective is to determine project’s feasibility conditions.
• Coordinate diagnosis elaborations for project’s implementation in Bolivia, Colombia and Peru.
• Analyzing the most relevant world experiences in private social investment, specially exchange platforms, with the purpose of extracting useful experiences and lessons for the project.
• During the design phase (6 months) will be responsible for defining the strategy to be implemented: identification of adequate financial products, definition of social and financial assessment protocols (due diligence), investment reporting procedures, and development of a financial model that guarantees platform sustainability.
• Preparing project’s Execution plan, through budget planning, establishing agreements and partnerships with institutions and financers interested in the project mission; defining strategies for funds and investments raising; and development of meetings and workshops in countries of action.
• Administrative support for project’s budget execution.
Required skills and experience
• MA/MBA with orientation in finance, international business, development, or related fields.
• At least 7 years of work experience in capital and financial markets,
• Desirable having experience in social/impact investment, and comprehensive understanding of micro investing and entrepreneurial development.
• Desirable having a working experience in a private investment fund or in a stock exchange.
How to Apply
Applicants have to sent the CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the reference “Social Investment Specialist" Applications will be received until the 5th of September.
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to