Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, At Risk Youth Project
Management Systems International (MSI)
Location: Dominican Republic
Last Date: September 11, 2011
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, At Risk Youth Project, Dominican Republic
Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. MSI is part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries, including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
In anticipation of a cross-sectoral youth project in the Dominican Republic, MSI is currently receiving applications from qualified individuals for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist. The M&E specialist will ensure the strategic oversight and accurate measurement of the project. In addition to maintaining a close relationship with USAID/ DR staff, she/he will be responsible for developing and managing building capacity among staff and country-based partners.
• Develop a Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) in collaboration with key clients and stakeholders;
• Implement the PMP through collecting weekly information from staff and target beneficiaries;
• Oversee a potential formative (mid-term) and summative (final) evaluation;
• Conduct and facilitate field monitoring and ensure compliance with PMP and larger Results based Management system;
• Provide M&E capacity building for staff, counterparts, and beneficiaries as demanded by the project;
• Serve as the technical leader on M&E, draft reports, planning documents and interact with USAID as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Statistics, Quantitative Methods, Youth Development, International Development, Business Administration; Master’s degree preferred;
• Minimum of 4 years M&E experience in similar projects is required;
• Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing M&E plans;
• Demonstrated ability in monitoring and evaluation;
• Demonstrated skills to support the objectives of the program;
• Excellent written and spoken Spanish and English skills.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only citizens of the Dominican Republic will be considered.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website:
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to