Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Corporate Marketing Officer
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
Location: Washington, DC
Last Date: September 1, 2011
LOCATION: Washington, DC
REPORTS TO: Director, Marketing and Corporate Partnerships
"Sometimes in life there is that moment when it's possible to make a change for the better. This is one of those moments."
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 17 countries and at over 5,400 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of the Foundation and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States. With a growing global staff of nearly 1,300—nine of 10 who work in the field—the Foundation’s global mission is to implement prevention, care, and treatment; further advance innovative research; and to execute strategic and targeted global advocacy activities to bring dramatic change to the lives of millions of women, children, and families worldwide.
The Corporate Marketing Officer is responsible for growing, supporting and activating revenue globally through corporate partnerships with a primary focus on raising unrestricted income. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing account plans including prospect identification, corporate partnership solicitation and activation to implement fundraising marketing plans, initially U.S. focused, leading to a global plan. This individual is also responsible for the overall management of some existing corporate partnerships including the development of new revenue opportunities, creating value added opportunities and mutually beneficial market activation programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Cultivate, manage and grow relationships with a portfolio of corporate partners to meet/exceed annual revenue goals.
• Research, prospect, establish and prioritize leads for corporate relationships.
• Take prospects through all phases of business development cycle, including sales calls and meetings, presentations and proposals, letter of agreements and budgets and working with internal contracting team to execute final contracts.
• Hands off the management of donor agreements on restricted funds to the relevant unit within the Foundation, while maintaining engagement with the donor.
• Serve as primary contact with a defined portfolio of partners, coordinating internal and external resources to ensure the marketing programs are executed effectively and the partnership objectives are being met.
• Work with internal teams to develop communication and marketing plans to promote partnership(s) and to ensure media and PR benefits from corporate partnerships are maximized.
• Responsible for written updates to Director regarding pipeline development and revenue projections. Also responsible for producing fulfillment reports detailing partner benefits delivered and activation results.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related discipline
• Minimum 4 years of relevant marketing and partnership experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Significant relationship building, partnership management and revenue responsibility experience.
• Experience developing and implementing integrated marketing programs (interactive media, retail, advertising/PR/collateral material development, etc.)
• Creative thinker with the ability to proactively develop new ideas.
• Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Team player, self-motivated, can lead multiple projects independently from concept to completion.
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals.
Please apply online at www.pedaids.org
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to