Did you know?
The combined DevNetJobs Global Network reaches out to
over 0.6 million international development colleagues.
international development recruiters post their jobs on
Principal Systems Developer
Management Systems International (MSI)
Last Date: August 28, 2011
Principal Systems Developer, Pakistan
Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. In 2008, MSI joined Coffey International, Ltd., becoming part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
In June 2011, MSI was awarded the Independent Monitoring and Evaluation Contract (IMEC). On IMEC, MSI will provide verification, monitoring and evaluation, reporting throughout Pakistan, and across all projects that USAID is supporting. The goal is to assess whether USAID resources are well-spent and achieving desired results and to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse in the administration of programs, regardless of the implementation mechanism.
The principal system developer works in IT unit within IMEC that will monitor all USAID-supported projects in Pakistan.
** Please note that this is a local position. Only local citizens are eligible to apply.**
· Design and construct technical architecture of systems to be developed;
· Analyze application and business process requirements and accurately convert them to structured program logic;
· Develop systems/applications using programming languages and .NET technologies;
· Technical documentation;
· Maintain and enhance new and existing systems;
· Perform data conversions and manipulation;
· Works closely with the System/Network Administrator to implement systems; and
· Performs other duties as assigned by the management.
· BS IT/CS (4 Years preferable);
· 3 years’ experience in relevant area;
· Strong Knowledge in Systems Development;
· Strong Knowledge and Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation Systems;
· Strong Knowledge in Geographic Information Systems;
· Strong communication and organization skills;
· Able to produce high quality work under deadlines;
· Ability to manage multiple assignments; and
· Good internal and external customer and vendor relations skills while ensuring procedure compliance.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.msiworldwide.com
this job of interest to you?
Receive 20-25 jobs & consultancies
via email each day. Subscribe to 3 Months DevNetJobs Value Membership. For only USD 44 for 3 months.
Click here to